Online Registration is closed
Registration Check in
Registration check in starts at 8:15pm on Friday. You can check in, grab your wristband, competition bib number, and t-shirt during the main dance until 11:00pm. The check in desk will re-open at the late night dance from 12:00 - 2:30am. If you can't make it to the Friday dances, we can check you in at the workshop Saturday.
Information about registering:
- Registration opens 1/13/17 at 5pm CST
- Registration Sections: Personal Information, bluesSHOUT! Ticket, Competitions, Add-Ons, Housing, & Payment Method
- You may pay by Paypal or Check.
- All Star Status, and which event qualifies you.
- You may add your Strictly Partner. (Can also do this later.)
- You may list your traveling buddies for housing.
- You can opt into a lunch box, t-shirt, or Friday Lecture!
- If we don't receive your payment within two weeks (14 days), we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
- If your registration is cancelled for non-payment, you may re-register at the current price point.
- Full Weekend
- Jan 13-15: $179
- Jan 16-Feb 19: $199
- Feb 20-March 31: $209
- At-the-Door: $229
- After Five (Dances only)
- Feb 1-Feb 19: $99
- Feb 20-March 31: $109
- At-the-Door: $119
- One-Day Pass: $100
- includes classes, main, and late night
- Level 1/2, Saturday bootcamp and Everyone classes only
- ListenUP! Musicology Lecture
- Feb 1-Feb 19: $25
- Feb 20-March 31: $30
- At-the-Door: $40
- Online: $17
- At-the-Door:$18 (limited availability)
- Lunch Boxes:$12 (online only)
- Purchased passes may be transferred to another individual or deferred to next year's bluesSHOUT! These changes must be completed BEFORE March 24, 2017. bluesSHOUT! relies on community support and commitment to make the magic happen!
- Please contact email@example.com to transfer or defer your pass
- Passes won in competition are not transferable and may not be deferred
Lunch orders are provided by Specialty's for $12. Advance purchase only. Served with fruit. Gluten free upon request.
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich: Thin slices of oven-roasted turkey are layered onto our fresh-baked sesame sourdough and topped with fresh green leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, crunchy dill pickle, cracked black pepper, mayo and zesty Italian vinaigrette.
- Smoked Ham Sandwich: Lean slices of full-flavor smoked ham on our fresh-baked potato poppy seed bread topped with fresh green leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, crunchy dill pickle, cracked black pepper, mayo, zesty Italian vinaigrette and finished with spicy stone ground mustard.
- Club Sandwich: A re-invented classic features hand-carved slices of oven-roasted turkey breast and smoked ham with fresh cheddar and Swiss on toasted whole wheat topped with crisp cucumber, bell peppers, hand-sliced tomato, tangy pepperoncini, fresh green leaf lettuce, red onion and dill pickle then finished with cracked black pepper, mayo, spicy stone ground mustard, ranch dressing and our zesty Italian vinaigrette.
- Caprese Sandwich (Vegetarian): The Neapolitan favorite is a luscious blend of fresh, creamy mozzarella, juicy tomato and aromatic basil drizzled with olive oil and topped with spinach, cracked black pepper and zesty red pepper pesto on our fresh-baked toasted thyme focaccia.
- Vegetarian Sandwich (Vegetarian): A towering combination of fresh garden flavors: creamy avocado, mushrooms, sprouts, sweet bell peppers, crisp cucumber, green leaf lettuce, hand-sliced tomato, red onion, crunchy dill pickle and tangy pepperoncini are topped with provolone and Swiss on our fresh-baked herb bread and finished with cracked black pepper, zesty Italian vinaigrette, mayo, creamy ranch dressing and spicy stone ground mustard.
- Peanut Butter & Stuff Sandwich (Vegetarian): A gourmet take on a school day lunchbox classic. Enjoy the roasted peanut flavor of Jif® peanut butter with bright whole cranberry sauce and slices of fresh banana and Granny Smith apples on our fresh-baked whole wheat bread.
- Chinese Chicken Salad: Vibrant Asian-inspired flavors and crunch! Our signature Asian salad blend of fresh cabbage, grated carrots, green onions and cilantro is topped with natural oven-roasted chicken breast, hand-sliced red bell pepper, red onion, crispy wonton strips and black sesame seeds. Enjoy with our sweet-tangy Pan-Asian dressing on the side.
- Chicken Cobb Salad: Natural oven-roasted chicken breast, crumbled bacon and hard-boiled egg are served atop hearts of romaine along with fresh slices of avocado, juicy grape tomatoes, grated carrots, hand-sliced mushrooms, crumbled blue cheese and house-toasted croutons. Enjoy with creamy buttermilk Ranch dressing on the side.
- Spinach, Berry, and Goat Cheese Salad (vegetarian): We’ve topped a bed of fresh baby spinach with creamy goat cheese, fresh strawberries and blueberries, and crunchy, candied walnuts. Enjoy with our raspberry walnut vinaigrette on the side.
- Dawn's Vegan Salad (vegan): Our spring mix is topped with avocado, zesty southwestern corn mix, artichoke hearts, carrots, peas, hand-sliced mushrooms, green onions, juicy grape tomatoes, bean mix and sunflower seeds. Enjoy with our fat-free balsamic vinaigrette on the side. Includes 2 pieces of fruit (no cookie with this one).
|Men's Crew||Men's V Neck||Women's Scoop||Women's V Neck|
- $17, advance purchase only
- Orders must be placed no later than March 22
- Women's Scoop and V necks
- Men's Round and V necks
- Already registered? Need to make a change? Email us!