Online Registration is open!
Information about registering:
- Registration opens 1/12/18 at 5pm CST
- Registration Sections: Personal Information, bluesSHOUT! Ticket, Competitions, Add-Ons, Housing, & Payment Method
- You may pay by Paypal or Check.
- All Star Status, and which event qualifies you.
- You may add your Strictly Partner. (Can also do this later.)
- Both Strictly partners will need to pay the competition fees.
- You may list your traveling buddies for housing.
- You can opt into a lunch box, t-shirt, or Friday Lecture!
- If we don't receive your payment within two weeks (14 days), we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
- If your registration is cancelled for non-payment, you may re-register at the current price point.
Registration Check In - You can check in, grab your wristband, competition bib number, and t-shirt during the following times:
- Friday Main Dance 8:15-11pm
- Friday Late Night Dance 12:00 - 2:30am.
- Saturday Workshops 9:15am
- Full Weekend
- Jan 12-14: $179
- Jan 12-Feb 18: $199
- Jan 12-March 31: $209
- At-the-Door: $229
- After Five (Dances only)
- Feb 1-Feb 18: $99
- Feb 19 -March 30: $109
- At-the-Door: $119
- One-Day Pass: $100
- includes classes, main, and late night
- Level 1/2, Saturday bootcamp and Everyone classes only
- Teacher Workshop (Friday)
- Jan 12-14: $100
- Jan 15-March 31: $110
- Online: $17
- At-the-Door:$18 (limited availability)
- Lunch Boxes:$13.50 (online only)
- Purchased passes may be transferred to another individual or deferred to next year's bluesSHOUT! These changes must be completed BEFORE March 23, 2018. bluesSHOUT! relies on community support and commitment to make the magic happen!
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer or defer your pass
- Passes won in competition are not transferable and may not be deferred
Lunch orders are provided by Wicker Basket Cafe for $13.50. Advance purchase only. Orders must be placed by March 23. Served with your choice of side and dessert Gluten free upon request.
Sandwiches (GF upon request)
The Californian (Veg) - provolone, avocado, spinach, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion, garlic mayo on multigrain
Turkey Club - provolone, bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, onion, chipotle mayo on country white
Twisted Ham & Cheese - swiss, lettuce, tomato, onion, dijon mayo on a pretzel roll
Roast Beef & Cheddar - cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, horseradish sauce on a french roll
Antipasto Sandwich - genoa salami, prosciutto, provolone, artichoke, roasted red peppers, black olives, hot giardiniera, deli dressing on italian
Salads (GF upon request)
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - edamame, chickpea, diced beets, cucumber, tomato, black olive and feta with our homemade quinoa salad containing roasted tomato, onion and sunflower seed on a bed of fresh spinach. served with greek dressing.
Garden Salad - romaine, cucumber, tomato and red onion served with basil balsamic vinaigrette
The Whole Basket Salad - grilled chicken, romaine, hard boiled egg, chick peas, cucumber, tomato, balsamic and basil vinaigrette
Potato salad (GF) (Veg)- red potatoes, celery, hard-boiled egg, and green onion with a creamy mayonnaise base
Tomato mozzarella salad (GF) (Veg) - fresh mozzarella pearls, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil
Cucumber salad (GF) (DF) (Veg) - cucumber, cherry tomatoes and green onion with Italian vinaigrette
Quinoa salad (GF) (DF) (Veg) - organic quinoa, spinach, roasted tomatoes and sunflower seeds
- Brownies - double chocolate brownie (no nuts)
- Chocolate chip cookies (no nuts)
- $17, advance purchase only
- Orders must be placed no later than March 21
- Women's Scoop, V neck, and Tank top
- Men's Scoop, V neck, and Tank top
- Already registered? Need to make a change? Email us!